This is a vintage 1960's foundation shape-wear pull-on or roll-on white girdle, perfect for creating that nipped in waist or hourglass figure look for a vintage style dress! What's more this is brand new and has never been worn so is a rare find indeed!
- The girdle features a second layer panel to the front with a shiny striped appearance and a central satin seam from the top to lower edge. This girdle is incredibly flattering!
- In classic vintage style, the lower edge is gently curved for comfort and ease of movement and when sitting and of course includes four short suspenders
- It is a pull-on or roll-up and roll-down type designed to tightly hug the figure and dramatically enhance the waist and hips creating that shape that so many vintage styles are based upon
- It is British made and the care instructions state it can be machine washed. Although as this has been stored for a long period of time, I have given it a gentle handwash to freshen it and make it ready for use
- It is labelled as a small size and on my mannequin in the pictures, measures 26ins waist and 36ins hips but as this is a nylon and elastane fabric, it could stretch a little further. Lying flat and unstretched the waist measures 11.5ins and the hips just under 14ins. The front centre satin seam is 12ins long and the back is 14.25ins from the top to the lower edge
This girdle will enhance your figure and complement your vintage look and you will be able to wear it again too!