These gorgeous, high quality, vintage lace gloves are in excellent condition and would look divine with a strapless or short-sleeved dress or gown of any theme or colour scheme!
- Probably date to the 1950s
- They are classic retro reflecting the timeless Victorian style of elegance and grace which has permeated through the decades!
- The white lace is profusely embroidered on net, with designs of single swirls and flowers throughout
- They fasten underneath just on the wrist with the three original pretty pearl buttons
- The gloves measure 22.75" from the top edge/ cuff to the tip of the middle finger. The width of the top edge/ cuff is just over 5". There is a some stretch in the fabric and I believe the main fabric content to be cotton.
- There is a mere hint of previous wear to the ends of the fingertips but not noticeable at all, I suspect these have been briefly worn for an occasion, perhaps to travel to a wedding!