These are a lovely pair of vintage hand crocheted ladies gloves in the palest of ivory colour or off-white.
- The crochet is quite fine in an open net pattern and made with a very soft cotton thread
- The gloves fasten with two crocheted ball buttons at the wrist
- They have a slightly flared or gauntlet styled cuff adding that subtle hint of vintage glamour
- These gloves are likely to date from the 1940s or 1950s and do not appear to have been used much at all!
- They are small to medium size gloves and measure 7.5" from the wrist buttons to the end of the middle finger. The circumference of the wrist is 7". The flared cuff is 2.25" deep
- These pretty vintage gloves are in very good condition. I have had to slowly launder them to restore them back to their present condition. There is the slightest hint of use to the ends of the fingers on close inspection only, but this really is very minor and this is common with gloves of this type and age.