This is a fine quality vintage linen and net lace white handkerchief adorned with very pretty embroidery and thistles. So if the wedding is Scottish themed or connected, this could be the ideal 'something old' accessory for the bride!
- Pretty and delicate embroidered flowers and shapes along all four sides
- Stylised thistles in each of the four corners giving a lovely fanned shape to the outer corners and a pointed shape into the linen centre making a Maltese Cross shape
- Shaped outer edge all the way around
- It measures just under 10.5" square
- This beautiful and unusual handkerchief is in excellent condition