This is a gorgeous little Art Deco shaped bag that would complement any bridal gown but particularly if you're looking for a 1920's or 1930's look!
- The Art Deco design to the front features unusual faceted bronze translucent sequins which twinkle in the light and are outlined in white micro seed beads which are also scattered over the rest of the front and the whole of the rear panels
- The body of the bag is cream with a hint of pale yellow
- The edge of the bag is also finished with the little white beads and the handle is made throughout with them too
- The lining is in peach satin and features a little pocket which bares the label 'Hand Made in Belgium' and there is evidence of the makers' hand on this bag, particularly with the lining although clearly this has been expertly made
- It fastens with a two twist ball snap shut clasp in brass coloured metal and the metal frame is covered very well by the lining
- The bag measures just over 6.5ins from the top of the frame to the bottom and is 6.5ins at the widest point. The little handle measures 7ins
- The condition is near excellent. The lining shows very minor signs of wear and I have estimated that there are approximately four sequins missing which I have left as it is as I have been unable to match replacements and their loss is barely noticeable. The beading is intact and the external body of the bag in a couple of places shows very minor signs of wear
This is a divine little bag that is highly collectable as well as useable and something to cherish for years to come!