Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d676433181/htdocs/silkintime/config.php:1) in /homepages/16/d676433181/htdocs/silkintime/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homepages/16/d676433181/htdocs/silkintime/config.php:1) in /homepages/16/d676433181/htdocs/silkintime/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d676433181/htdocs/silkintime/config.php:1) in /homepages/16/d676433181/htdocs/silkintime/index.php on line 191Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d676433181/htdocs/silkintime/config.php:1) in /homepages/16/d676433181/htdocs/silkintime/system/library/currency.php on line 45Unknown: Function mcrypt_create_iv() is deprecated in /homepages/16/d676433181/htdocs/silkintime/system/library/encryption.php on line 8
Personal information collected
Silk in Time will collect the following information from customers making purchases and ordering bespoke pieces and will only be used for this purpose:
2. Email address
3. Delivery information including address and postcode
4. Billing address
Silk in Time may also request the following from customers or anyone opting in to register on the Silk in Time website:
5. Date of wedding or occasion
6. Email address to periodically send information about new items or events relevant to areas of interest. You have the choice to opt out of this facility at any time
7. Feedback on products, this website or the Silk in Time customer service and experience. Silk in Time is commited to continuously look for ways to improve and respond to the needs of our customers.
8. Silk in Time may also ask customers to permit sharing of feedback comments or pictures for marketing purposes on this website or Silk in Time social media pages but only with the explicit permission of the individual customer concerned.
Protecting personal information
- Silk in Time has in place secure managerial and electronic mechanisms and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal information shared by customers. These mechanisms and procedures will prevent unauthorised access or disclosure
- Silk in Time will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or unless required to do so by law
- At any time you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and request all of your personal information that is being stored for Silk in Time purposes. Alternatively you can request details under the Data Protection Act (1998)
This policy may be updated from time to time so please do take the time to read this page.