Personal information collected
Silk in Time will collect the following information from customers making purchases and ordering bespoke pieces and will only be used for this purpose:
2. Email address
3. Delivery information including address and postcode
4. Billing address
Silk in Time may also request the following from customers or anyone opting in to register on the Silk in Time website:
5. Date of wedding or occasion
6. Email address to periodically send information about new items or events relevant to areas of interest. You have the choice to opt out of this facility at any time
7. Feedback on products, this website or the Silk in Time customer service and experience. Silk in Time is commited to continuously look for ways to improve and respond to the needs of our customers.
8. Silk in Time may also ask customers to permit sharing of feedback comments or pictures for marketing purposes on this website or Silk in Time social media pages but only with the explicit permission of the individual customer concerned.
Protecting personal information
This policy may be updated from time to time so please do take the time to read this page.