These are a very sweet handmade pair of cream net gloves in Irish Crochet Lace and in immaculate condition!
- Dating to the 1950s or 1960s
- Patterned feature on the front of each glove as well as the small flared cuff
- A scalloped effect to the edge of each cuff created by dainty knot stitches
- Very fine soft elastic inserted and hidden in the wrist loops to create a lovely fitted look when worn
- Small to medium size measuring 8" from the wrist to the tip of the middle finger. The small gauntlet style flared cuff meaures 1.25". The wrist measures 2.5" when the elastic is relaxed and can expand up to 7" however I would not recommend these gloves for anything more than medium size hands.
If you love vintage and you're planning a vintage wedding themed around the 1950s or 60s, you will love these!