This very full and very pretty Silk in Time lace garter has been handmade with a gorgeous vintage machine made guipure lace. It is incredibly soft which has allowed me to make this very full and decadent and I think very reminescent of the 1920s and 1930s.
- The garter elastic is new and the silk sleeve has been made with vintage white Japanese Shiromuku Wedding Kimono silk
- The soft and extravagant lace is in one piece from the top of the garter to the bottom edge
- The front is decorated with two very small blue bows taken from some vintage French lingerie edging plus some of the guipure design has been picked out with antique clear glass bugle and seed beads which just catch the light
- The back of the garter is embellished with one more of the little blue bows and a little glass seed bead. This garter will provide you with something old and something blue all in one!
- When unstretched the garter measures 7" from side to side and the lace is 3.5" deep. As this garter has so much lace and it is a slightly bigger size, it will comfortably fit a leg circumference up to 23"
This garter will come with its own hand-made storage bag, lavender pouch and care instructions.