If your colours are emerald green or you are planning an Irish themed wedding, this bridal garter set could just be for you!
This Silk in Time handmade garter features:
- Two layers of absolutely beautiful soft cotton lingerie lace designed with little shamrocks
- Threaded through new emerald green ribbon left long so the wearer can tie to fit or cut with sharp scissors, if prefered shorter. The detail in this lace is gorgeous and the green against the white shows it off very dramatically, so the choice is yours!
- Lace which apparently started its life around the bottom edge of an early 20th century petticoat but with no signs of wear and tear
- An additional tiny lace trim along the upper edge again with a tiny shamrock design in the net to mirror the overall design
- A 1940s green toned plastic case-in heart-shaped button in the centre of the front of the garter
- Around the lace little clusters of aurora coloured seed beads to catch the light ever so slightly
- New garter elastic housed in vintage white Japanese Shiromuku wedding kimono silk, which is a formal wedding ceremonial kimono
- When relaxed the garter measures 6.5" wide and is 2.5" from top to bottom. It will comfortably fit a leg circumference up to 23-23.5" and in addition the bows can be tied to fit
- The linen pouch started life as a handmade handkerchief case which I've taken the liberty of up-cycling a little as these just seem to go perfectly together! I've added another heart-shaped button to match the garter and some tiny emerald green bows and beading to the embroidery and corners
The set will come with care instructions and a lavender pouch