This is a Silk in Time handmade very pretty bridal garter with a rustic, vintage, country girl look!
- Handmade with two types of vintage white cotton Broderie Anglaise fabrics: the main section is a 1.5" deep patterned lacey fabric threaded through with new cream ribbon, then edged that top and bottom with a vintage narrow Broderie Anglaise trim. The ribbon through finishes it off at the front with a bow
- The main garter that actually sits on your leg, is made with new garter elastic and pearly white, vintage Japanese kimono silk fabric
- The garter measures 2.5" from top to bottom and when unstretched is 7" wide. It will stretch to comfortably fit a leg circumference up to 18ins. Please note this is a very full fabric garter and also with a very slim leg the ribbon may protrude if not pulled through
- Your garter will be provided with its own handmade storage bag and lavender sachet as well as care instructions
- If you would like 'something blue' adding to this garter then let me know and I can do so after your purchase.