This is a beautiful vintage 1960s two-tier veil and headdress in near perfect condition that would suit a bride looking for a classic headpiece with either a vintage or modern wedding theme. The colours of this very pretty two-piece make it a versatile addition to either a cream or ivory bridal colour scheme.
- The headdress has ivory and white satin and crepe flowers and a mix of soft peachy coloured stamens, various faux pearl stamens, six firm faux pearl loops with a central clear crystal forming a semi-structured crown shape, plus intermittant tiny flowers made with subtle silver metallic threads that add a little sparkle
- Fitted with a head comb to attach to your hair
- The two-tier veil has a cut scalloped shaped edge finished off all round with a single row of chain stitch and a cluster in each recess, in a pearly white thread
- The bottom tier is decorated with appliqued white bows with strands of faux pearls
- The veil is very full and as it is gathered at the top with the headdress, it fans out down its length. It is not overly stiff so drapes and hangs beautifully.
- The bottom tier measures approx. 46.5ins long from the headdress to the longest point and approx. 55ins wide at the widest point. The top tier measures approx 24.5ins long. The headdress is 19ins from end to end
- The condition of this two piece is near perfect. A couple of the bows are missing one strand of pearls and there is some slight fraying to the threads of some of the flowers. Otherwise this doesn't look to have been worn.