This is a sweet, understated and very pretty vintage French wedding headdress dating from the 1960s or 1970s. It might suit a wedding with a country theme, or purple colour scheme, or a bride looking for an uncomplicated look to her headpiece. This could even be suitable for a bridesmaid.
- The headdress is in the form of a ring or couronne and is made up of fabric flowers all the way around
- The flowers are soft white in colour and have contrasting stamens which are purple at the tips
- All of the flower stems are a soft lime green
- There are tiny little blossom buds all round, green in colour with little white and pink heads just showing
- The ring itself is bound in off-white threads
- The diameter is approx. 9"
- The condition of this pretty headdress is near perfect: however the threads of the ring indicate a little wear