This is a stunning, high quality, fine lace vintage white handkerchief that would make a beautiful 'something old' for the bride on the big day!
- Immaculate condition! Appears never to have been used
- Wonderful lace with elaborate designs that include leaves and circles with various infill stitches reminescent of 'Tenerife Lace'
- Repeated design around all four sides and scrolling edge to the cotton centre with feature at each corner
- Edged at intervals with very fine buttonhole stitches and tiny picots
- Probably dates from the 1960s or earlier
- Measures approx. 10.25" square