This is a very pretty vintage lace bridal handkerchief that could provide the 'something old' for a bride with a contemporary or vintage wedding theme.
- The lace edge has sweet and simple floral designs with a larger floral design in each corner
- The square fine cotton panel is edged in an embroidered leave type design
- The edge of the lace is very finely scalloped giving an overall sense of a very delicate and fine piece
- The embroidery appears to have been done in white silk threads as there is a slight lustre to the design and a very soft feel
- From the appearance of the designs, this handkerchief probably dates from the 1950s or 1960s
- There are no signs of use other than two very small repaired holes
- The handkerchief measures just over 10" square
- It is in very good condition just the two small repairs to the net which are pictured but barely visible to the naked eye.