This Silk in Time ivory ring-bearers pillow has been handmade from unused beautiful vintage Japanese kimono jacquard silk and would be something very different for the bride's 'something old'!
- Incredibly, this fabric is over fifty years old but in perfect condition!
- The silk is decorated with stylised flowers and clouds woven into the fabric which I have occasionally highlighted with antique glass seed beads, bugle beads and sequins.
- The double bow with long ribbon ties for tying the rings is made with new satin ribbon and finished with beads and a new Swarovski crystal.
- This lovely little ring pillow measure 8.5ins square.
- After the big day, it can always be used as a keepsake cushion on a bedroom chair or as a boudoir cushion.
- The ring pillow has been filled with 100% polyester cushion filling that conforms to BS5665, BS5852, EN71 Parts 1,2 &3