This is lovely classic 1960s, vintage evening purse that could complement a bridal or bridesmaid ensemble or be used to carry on a vintage theme into an evening celebration!
- The soft high quality, gold brocade fabric is in immaculate condition and is decorated with classic designs in gold metallic threads
- Each side of the brocade is pleated underneath and around the width of the frame giving the bag a full look. For the purpose of the accompanying pictures, the purse has been inflated inside
- The plain classic 1960s gilt frame has a kiss twist snap shut fastening and a dainty gilt metal chain handle
- The purse is lined with a cream coloured satin and has a small pocket which houses a cosmetics mirror and displays the 'Bagcraft, London - Paris, Made in Great Britain' label
- This purse appears unused as the brocade and lining are in excellent condition. However it has suffered from movement or storage as the gilt frame does show some tarnish and scratches. There is also a very slight hint of a watermark above the pocket which as it is barely noticeable, I have left it as it is rather than risk damaging the lining by cleaning
- This classy evening purse measures 5.5" from the top of the frame to the bottom and just under 8" at the widest point. The little chain handle is 10" long