This ia a very pretty little vintage bag, handmade probably in the 1930s or 1940s by a bride for her wedding or for a gift for a bride and in remarkable condition for its age!
- It has required some restoration in terms of a little sequin and bead loss or looseness but otherwise the maker has packed the bag with beads and sequins to give a very full effect. The flat cream sequins have maintained their surface very well with a lovely shiny appearance which twinkle constantly as they catch the light!
- The mix of off-white and cream micro beads provide a pattern on the front and back of the bag and on the flap that comes over the top to close it
- The handle is structured by darker cream sequins and beads to three sides and the flap fastens down with a pretty vintage faux pearl button which I've replaced
- The bag is lined with a cream fabric which appears like shot silk but may be a good quality rayon which was more common during that period. There is also a small pocket
- The bag measures 7.25ins at its widest point and 4.5ins from top to bottom. The handle is 8ins in total
- The bag is in in excellent condition and strong enough to carry vital wedding day contents such as a lipstick, hankie, other make-up items or mobile
- Please note for the purposes of the pictures of the front and back of the bag, the inside has been inflated
This is a sweet, pretty and glamorous little bag that will be a feature with any bridal outfit new or vintage!