This is a very sweet and pretty little vintage ivory coloured satin beaded bag which could be used with the chain carry handle or as a clutch without the chain.
- Probably dates to the 1960s or 1970s
- Beautiful decorative beading and other than a few I have replaced, this is in fabulous condition
- Gold coloured metal frame and classic the vintage snake chain type handle strap. The frame shows some minor surface scratch marks.
- Fastens with a twist snap shut clasp
- The external satin and internal satin lining which shows the 'Made in Hong Kong' label, are in lovely clean condition although close to the top of the frame there is some minor wear to the fabric and one or two pulls to the lining. Both are only noticeable on close inspection
- Measurements 3.75" high x 6.5" wide at the widest point. The handle is just under 13" in total
This is a versatile pretty little vintage purse that will complement any contemporary or vintage gown or outfit!